Available Career Opportunities:
Check us out on LinkedIn
March 2, 2018: GAS MEASUREMENT TECHNICIAN
Duties include Installation, Calibration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Repair of Electronic Meters, Gas Sampling Systems and Radio Communications System. Excellent record keeping, communication and computer skills necessary. Salary DOE. Competitive wages and benefits.
Mail resume to: Measurement Technician Position, 2873 FM 829, Stanton, TX or Fax to: 432-458-3423 or email to: email@example.com.
May 19, 2017: OPENINGS @ NATURAL GAS PROCESSING PLANT – NE of Big Spring, TX
- Backhoe Operator- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local DOT vehicle ordinances are a must, Skilled in performing heavy equipment maintenance work in a safe, efficient manner; Required one year of related equipment operations experience.
- Field Crew – Knowledge of poly pipeline construction, leak repair, & general roustabout practices a plus, Knowledge of tools, materials, and methods of pipeline construction to work in a safe, efficient manner.
- Line Walker -Must be physically able to walk long distances following natural gas lines.
- Meter Technician -Looking for a dependable individual with knowledge of computer basics. Experience in oil and gas industry a must.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test, criminal history check and motor vehicle records check and have a valid Texas Driver’s License. Excellent Salary, Paid Vacation, Medical Insurance, and 401k. Must be 21 to apply.
- Please Send Resume To:
- Plant Supervisor
11703 E. FM 846
Coahoma, TX 79511
Or Fax (432)399-4290
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION – to download employment application, click here.