Available Career Opportunities:
Check us out on LinkedIn
July 18, 2018: ROW Project Coordinator
Location: Midland, Texas
Employment Type: Full-time
The ROW Project Coordinator will oversee contractors and activities associated with WTG Gas Processing, L.P.’s pipeline rights-of-way (“ROW”) projects and also assist management with other ROW/Land related tasks. This individual must have the ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment with respect to significant ROW activities.
- Manages multiple ROW projects, from initiation of the project to final project close out;
- Develops conclusions, recommendations, and offers advice for management, which includes consideration of financial, regulatory, commercial, legal and operational elements of a proposed project;
- Develops and implements policies and procedures concerning ROW activities;
- Acts as the company representative in interactions with contractors, landowners and third parties, such as government agencies;
- Manages and monitors contractors, related invoices and budgets;
- Contracts and oversees contractors performing ROW activities, including requesting and reviewing contractor bids, providing necessary information for project execution and ensuring work is completed to company standards;
- Maintains a high level of knowledge on current industry trends;
- Use data and analysis to make proactive decisions to reduce costs, increase quality and efficiency, improve process, manage and optimize the use of human and financial resources.
- Manage effective negotiations. Work with and interact with property owners along the ROWs;
- Works independently and provides superior customer service in a timely and efficient manner;
- Other tasks as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple large projects simultaneously;
- Ability to interpret complex legal and business documents;
- Ability to understand how decisions interact with company goals and ability to effectively communicate with and provide guidance to various individuals on team projects;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Results oriented and good problem-solving skills;
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively across an organization;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Knowledge of GIS mapping tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required;
- 5 – 5 years of related experience.
This position requires candidates to travel for temporary assignments and meetings.
All positions require background screening.
Please apply to this posting by 8/17/2018.
How to Apply:
- E-mail resume to email@example.com
May 9, 2018: ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK – Lubbock, TX
West Texas Gas, Inc. has immediate opening for full time position in Lubbock Regional Office (South of Wolfforth, TX) for an Administrative Clerk representing the natural gas distribution side of the company.
- Utilize billing software to generate work orders, review customer billing, post payments, etc…
- Maintain files with confidentiality.
- Coordinate communication between various departments, distribute reports and keep all parties informed of general business operations.
- Customer service experience required.
How to Apply:
- Email application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment application can be downloaded at link on bottom of this page.
April 17, 2018: STAFF ACCOUNTANT – DOWNSTREAM REGULATED ENTITIES – Midland, TX
- Receive and review monthly volume reports; generate and distribute sales invoices and purchase statements
- Prepare and post monthly revenue and expense accruals to general ledger
- Review invoices for accuracy and approve for payment
- Prepare and monitor status of projects under construction; perform project closeout and capitalization upon completion
- Assist with month-end accounting close procedures
- Review and distribute monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Assist with year-end processes; communicate with independent auditors during annual financial audit
- Perform various ad hoc analyses and special projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Finance, or similar discipline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both alone or in team environments
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
March 2, 2018: GAS MEASUREMENT TECHNICIAN
Duties include Installation, Calibration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Repair of Electronic Meters, Gas Sampling Systems and Radio Communications System. Excellent record keeping, communication and computer skills necessary. Salary DOE. Competitive wages and benefits.
Mail resume to: Measurement Technician Position, 2873 FM 829, Stanton, TX or Fax to: 432-458-3423 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 19, 2017: OPENINGS @ NATURAL GAS PROCESSING PLANT – NE of Big Spring, TX
- Backhoe Operator- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local DOT vehicle ordinances are a must, Skilled in performing heavy equipment maintenance work in a safe, efficient manner; Required one year of related equipment operations experience.
- Field Crew – Knowledge of poly pipeline construction, leak repair, & general roustabout practices a plus, Knowledge of tools, materials, and methods of pipeline construction to work in a safe, efficient manner.
- Line Walker -Must be physically able to walk long distances following natural gas lines.
- Meter Technician -Looking for a dependable individual with knowledge of computer basics. Experience in oil and gas industry a must.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test, criminal history check and motor vehicle records check and have a valid Texas Driver’s License. Excellent Salary, Paid Vacation, Medical Insurance, and 401k. Must be 21 to apply.
- Please Send Resume To:
- Plant Supervisor
11703 E. FM 846
Coahoma, TX 79511
Or Fax (432)399-4290
Or Email email@example.com
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION – to download employment application, click here.