Available Career Opportunities:
August 10, 2017: STAFF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT – Midland, TX
- Responsible for preparation of consolidated internal financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from various departments
- Review, code, and approve vendor invoices for accounts payable process
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding accounts receivable balances to ensure accurate and timely collection
- Prepare and track AFEs to track and evaluate project costs and report variances to senior management
- Maintain fixed asset additions, retirements, and depreciation accounts
- Assist in year-end closing procedures and prepare work papers for audit review
- Asset management with various financial analysis projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or General Business required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills are required
Email cover letter and resumes to Andy Reed at AReed@westtexasgas.com
August 10, 2017: GAS UTILITY DISTRIBUTION SERVICE TECHNICIAN – Fort Stockton, TX.
- Reside in the Fort Stockton, TX area or be willing to relocate to Fort Stockton.Experience in natural gas field is preferred. Have a high school diploma or GED. Have a detail-oriented work style.
- Perform maintenance and repairs for natural gas services in Fort Stockton, TX district.
- Locate natural gas pipelines, maintain records associated with service and repair functions, read and interpret meters and gauges to ensure proper function, and other duties as assigned.
- On the job training available.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. West Texas Gas, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
- How to apply:
- If you are a highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us. Applications may be picked up and delivered to our Fort Stockton office located at: West Texas Gas, Attn: Jason Mustain, 2311 West Dickinson, Fort Stockton, TX 79735. For more information, call 432-386-6910.
May 19, 2017: Openings @ Natural Gas Processing Plant – NE of Big Spring, TX
- Backhoe Operator- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local DOT vehicle ordinances are a must, Skilled in performing heavy equipment maintenance work in a safe, efficient manner; Required one year of related equipment operations experience.
- Field Crew – Knowledge of poly pipeline construction, leak repair, & general roustabout practices a plus, Knowledge of tools, materials, and methods of pipeline construction to work in a safe, efficient manner.
- Line Walker -Must be physically able to walk long distances following natural gas lines.
- Meter Technician -Looking for a dependable individual with knowledge of computer basics. Experience in oil and gas industry a must.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test, criminal history check and motor vehicle records check and have a valid Texas Driver’s License. Excellent Salary, Paid Vacation, Medical Insurance, and 401k. Must be 21 to apply.
- Please Send Resume To:
- Plant Supervisor
11703 E. FM 846
Coahoma, TX 79511
Or Fax (432)399-4290
Or Email email@example.com
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION – to download employment application, click here.