Available Career Opportunities:
Check us out on LinkedIn
June 19: Natural Gas Marketing Analyst
Location: Midland, Texas
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare gas sales invoices and gas purchase statements
- Reconcile volumes and third party gas purchase invoices
- Track and maintain balances at all receipt and delivery points
- Maintain volume history for all receipt and delivery points
- Evaluate gas sales and transportation opportunities
- Schedule gas transportation on third party pipeline scheduling systems
- Respond to intercompany and third party information requests
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of oil and gas industry terminology
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or
May 9: Human Resource/Payroll Administrator
Oil and Gas energy firm in Midland, TX is seeking a high energy and hardworking individual to fill our HR/Payroll Administrator position. The selected candidate will be responsible for processing all aspects of a biweekly, multi-state payroll and maintaining all HR record keeping.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll records by maintaining updates in status changes, tax withholdings, benefits deductions, etc.
- Review electronic timecards to insure accurate and timely running of payroll.
- Reconcile health insurance deductions to monthly statements.
- Prepare and submit monthly Worker’s Comp report to insurance carrier.
- Maintain HR records for employees by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, change in job classifications, and salary change information.
- Proven customer skills while maintaining a confidential work environment.
- Experience with payroll processing, electronic timekeeping, and report writing software such as ADP, Kronos or Paycom.
- Ability to assist and play a contributing role in the implementation of new and existing projects.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. Please mail resume to 211 N. Colorado, Midland, TX 79701 or email to email@example.com