January 16, 2018 – Partial Natural Gas Service Outage – Canadian, TX
- Due to operational issues, WTG is experiencing a partial natural gas service outage in the city of Canadian, TX. WTG personnel are aware of the situation and are currently working to restore service. Hospitals and Schools are not affected. If you have lost service, WTG will be restoring your service throughout the day today. WTG appreciates your patience. If you have special needs, please call the local WTG Canadian customer service office at 806-323-6464.
- WTG has arranged with Canadian ISD for those without heat to take shelter and warm up at the Baker Elementary School Library at 723 E Cheyenne Ave, Canadian, TX.
- PORCH LIGHT REQUEST: If you are still needing assistance with the restoration of natural gas service, please have your porch light turned on to help WTG personnel identify who you are. If you do not have a porch light, please call 806-323-6464.
- January 17, 2018 – UPDATE – The majority of Canadian WTG customers had natural gas service restored yesterday by 8:30 pm with the exception of a few customers who were not at home when WTG personnel stopped by their homes/businesses. WTG sincerely thanks the Canadian community for their patience as we worked through the natural gas service interruption and for their assistance in helping their neighbors and WTG in various ways.
November 14, 2017 – 2017 WTG Gas Reliability Infrastructure Program (G.R.I.P.) Filing
- WTG recently filled the following documents with the Texas Railroad Commission along with WTG’s 30 incorporated cities in the State of Texas.
August 22, 2017 – Excess Flow Valve (EFV) Notification
- Click here to download the WTG notification brochure for existing customers.
- Click here to download the WTG notification brochure for existing customers (En Espanol).
Archived News & Events
Click here to access past WTG news & events.