November 20, 2015 – WTG Sponsors and Participates in Damage Prevention Councils of Texas – South Plains (Texas 811) Damage Prevention and Response Mock Drill Exercise – Lubbock, TX
- This exercise emphasized the proper use of the 811 notification system, how to safely excavate in the vicinity of a gas pipeline, and what specific actions a person should take in the unfortunate event that a pipeline is rupture.
November 10, 2015 – 2015 WTG Gas Reliability Infrastructure Program (G.R.I.P.) Filing
- WTG recently filled the following documents with the Texas Railroad Commission along with WTG’s 30 incorporated cities in the State of Texas.
April 1, 2015 – WTG Celebrates National Safe Digging Month.
- Did you know that April is National Safe Digging Month? Why April you might ask? It’s because April is the month with the most calls to 811 nationwide! Always call 811 before you dig and encourage your friends and family to do the same if they plan to dig this month.
March 25, 2015 – TTU Football Spring Game Tailgate – Midland, Texas
- WTG hosted a tailgate at Grande Communications Stadium for employees, friends & family.
March 14, 2015 – Canadian & Texline, TX take home 2015 Texas High School Basketball State Championships
- WTG is the proud natural gas utility of State Champions. Congrats to Canadian & Texline!
March 6-8, 2015 – 2015 West Texas Home Builder’s Association Home & Garden Show – Lubbock, Texas
- WTG visited with current and potential customers about their natural gas questions and needs.
- Local WTG customers Paul Henry and his wife pose next to a picture of their home being used on booth advertising poster.
- For more info: http://lubbockhomeandgardenshow.com/
January 15, 2015 – WTG acquires City of White Deer, TX natural gas distribution system
- WTG is proud to announce the acquisition of the City of White Deer, TX natural gas distribution system. WTG and the City recently came to an agreement where WTG will now own, maintain and operate the distribution system and its customers. This now gives WTG a total of 30 Texas cities in which WTG is the local distribution natural gas company.