Register your account and login to view your current bill as well as see your billing and usage history at the following link: WTG eAccess
Paying My Bill
You have many payment options when it comes to paying your West Texas Gas bill. Contact your local West Texas Gas office for more details.
Pay online through WTG eAccess
- Click WTG eAccess tab in upper left corner of menu bar on westtexasgas.com homepage to register your account today. Customers can now access your account information electronically & pay your bill online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payment can be made by electronic check, debit or credit card. Click here to be directed to WTG eAccess.
Pay by automatic bank draft
- Click here to download Draft Authorization Form
Pay through your bank online
- Consult with your bank to see if this option is available for you
- Set up West Texas Gas as a new “payee” with the information below
- Payee Name – West Texas Gas
- Address where payments are sent – See the “Remit To” section of your bill
- Account Number – enter the 12 digit account number listed on your bill
- Once you have set up West Texas Gas as a “payee” you should be able to make payments each month through your bank online by logging into your bank’s online portal
- Please consult your bank with any questions you might have about the use of their online bill pay option
Pay at a local kiosk station
- WTG customer’s monthly bill payment can be made through U.S. Payments kiosks (see existing locations below). Please remember, when using the payment kiosk, you will need to have your monthly bill with you at the time of payment. When making your payment through the kiosk, you will be required to enter your 12 digit account number. Payment can be made by cash, check, electronic check, credit card or debit card. After the transaction is complete, the customer will receive a receipt along with a transaction confirmation number.
- Boise City, Oklahoma area customers: Kiosk located inside Moore’s Food Pride. Address is 201 E. Main St. Boise City, Oklahoma. Operating Hours are 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Cactus, Texas area customers: Kiosk located inside Cactus City Hall. Address is 201 S. Hwy 287, Cactus, Texas. Operating Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Questions can be directed to the WTG Midland Corporate Office at 432-682-4349 ext. 273, the WTG Stratford Customer Service Office at 806-396-5681.
Pay in person
Pay by mail
Equal Payment Plan (EPP)
- WTG residential customers may elect to pay his or her bill on the EPP. Click here for more information
- Click here to download WTG EPP Customer Agreement Form