Start Residential Service
West Texas Gas supplies natural gas to residential customers in Texas and Oklahoma. If you are interested in setting up residential natural gas service with West Texas Gas, you will need to know the following steps and be prepared to have the following required information.
1. Call or visit your local WTG Customer Service Office.
2. Click here to download your residential service agreement.
2.You will be asked to provide home, work and cell phone numbers as well as your social security number and driver’s licence number.
3. You will be asked to provide your residential service address and billing address (if different than service address).
4. You will be asked to sign a service agreement where we will ask for your previous residential address, your employer, occupation and years of service with that company.
5. You will be required to pay a deposit up front at the time you are setting up a residential account.
6. You will be required to pay a connect/meter read fee up front at the time you are setting up a residential account.